Steve Grogan Scholarship Fund
Purpose: This fund was established to provide scholarships to graduating seniors from high schools located in Franklin County, Kansas. Preference will be given to those students attending Ottawa High School in Ottawa.
Criteria: In order to be eligible for the scholarship, you must meet the following:
- Must be a graduating senior from a high school located in Franklin County;
- Must have participated in some form of high school athletics;
- Must have a GPA that ranks in the top 1/3 of their graduating class;
- Must submit current year FAFSA form with the application;
- Submit a scholarship application on a form provided by the Foundation.
Guidelines: Recipients may reapply for the scholarship.
Deadline: Applications must be postmarked by April 1st.
Application form: Download here.
Please submit applications by April 1st to: